- High tack 5 mil clear polyester film with high tensile, tear and impact strength.
- It is inert in water, moisture/ vapor resistant.
- Material is unaffected by oils, greases and volatile aromatics.
- For protection against corrosion and as a moisture barrier for galley and lavatory areas of aircraft.
- Provides excellent protection to aircraft windows during stripping operations.
- Exhibits good solvent resistance as well as excellent moisture/corrosion barrier properties.
- Applied to fiber and aluminum honeycomb core material to hold core material on vacuum table during routing operations.
|Temperature range||80°F to 150°F.|
|Liner allows the product to be die-cut if desired.|
|TYPICAL PROPERTIES – BACKING:||Thickness, mils 5|
|Elongation at break, % 60-110|
|Tensile strength, PSI/mil 30,000|
|Tear, grams/mils 15|
|TYPICAL PROPERTIES – ADHESIVE:||synthetic|
|Adhesion to steel, lbs/inch width 8-12 (At time of manufacture)|
|Also available with a violet colored adhesive.|
|TYPICAL PROPERTIES – LINER:||flatback|
Standard Sizes Available
48″ x 60 yds