FR Aircaft Waterseal Tape and Corrosion Inhibitor
- Aircraft wetseal applications in main cabin areas such as galleys, entryways, lavatories and any areas that are susceptible to moisture damage.
- Wide widths available for sealing large areas.
- Reinforcing and provide moisture barrier for aircraft insulation fastener opening.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Flame retardant, very tough, elastic
- Water resistant.
- Meets FAR 25.853(a).
- Holds up under heavy use.
- Excellent moisture barrier.
- Repositionable and permanent.
- Extra thickness for stay flat and dimensional stability.
- Transparent to allow for visual inspection.
- Release liner for wide width usage an die-cuts.
|Test||Typical Value||Typical Value (Metric)||Test Method|
|Total Thickness||14 mils||0.356 mm||PSTC-33|
|Adhesion to Steel||80 oz/in.||89.6 g/mm||ASTM – D3330|
|Tensile Strength||90 lb/in.||1.61 kg/mm||ASTM – D3759|
|Application Temperature Range||50°F to 120°F||10°C to 49°C|
|Operating Temperature Range||-65°F to 300°F||-54°C to 148°C|
Single-Coated with Liner
Construction Backing: Interior-Grade Aromatic Polyurethane
Liner: Blue HDPE
** Recommended storage conditions: 40-60% Humidity, 60°F – 80°F
The information presented herein was prepared at BERRY PLASTICS CORPORATION (25 Forge Parkway Franklin, MA 02038) by qualified technical personnel. To Berry’s knowledge it is true and accurate. However, the information and recommendations are furnished for these products with the understanding that the purchaser or user, as the case may be, will independently determine that the product is suitable for the intended use, and that such use complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. The data are submitted only for the user’s information and consideration, and do not constitute a warranty of any kind (including but not limited to a warranty of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose), or a representation for which BERRY PLASTICS assumes any legal responsibility