Polyken® 108PE Flame Retardant
Flame Retardant (FR) Double-Coated Cloth Tape
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Flame retardant double-coated cloth tape with flame retardant synthetic rubber adhesive. For carpet installation on interior floors and stairs of aircraft. Used with confidence by Boeing, Douglas, Lockheed, and major national and international airlines and refurbishers.
- Designed with a flame retardant cotton cloth and synthetic adhesive systems that complies with F.A.R. 25.853(a).
- High strength, with great quick-stick and adhesion.
- Easy to tear and realign for ease of installation.
- Highly conformable.
- Extremely aggressive adhesive for a secure bond.
- Compliance with safety requirements.
- Designed for residue-free removal.
|Technical Data||Test Method|
|Backing||FR Cotton Cloth|
|12 Second Vertical Burn||F.A.R. 25.853 (a)|
|Length||4.5 sec||ASTM D-1000|
|Adhesion to steel||60 oz/in / 67.2 g/mm||PSTC-1|
|Adhesion to Aluminum (Liner Side)||60 oz/in / 67.2 g/mm||PSTC-1|
|Tensile Strength||55 lb/in / .986 kg/mm||ASTM D-1000|
|Thickness||15 mils / 0.381 mm||ASTM D-1000|
|Weight||13 oz / sq. yd. / 472.9 g/m2||ASTM D-1000|
|Specifications||Boeing – BMS 5-133E
FAR 25.853 (a)
Note: The above are typical values and should not be used in writing specifications