Product Data Sheet
Updated: November 2016 This datasheet replaces all previous versions
P-212 WHT (download pdf)
GLASS CLOTH TAPE
P-212 WHT is a high thermal rating tape combined with superior solvent resistance and flame retardancy. This tape is ideal for use in aerospace and electrical applications.
- High thermal rating and flame retardancy.
- Excellent edge tear resistance and superior conformability on most substrates.
- Offers superior solvent resistance.
- GLASS CLOTH
- SILICONE ADHESIVE
- Premium tape used in solvent resistant flame retardancy applications.
- High temperature cable harness, connection insulating, coil connection, coil ends, terminal board pads, coil outer wraps, holding coil leads, anchoring terminal boards, sealing and enclosing hermetically packaged components, motor leads, internal connections and slot cell edge taping applications.
- General purpose insulating and holding applications involving heavy gauge wires and or high temperatures.
PROPERTIES, CERTIFICATIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS
|Backing Material||Glass Cloth|
|Total Tape Thickness||7.5 mil||0.191 mm|
|Tensile Strength||185 lbs/in.||323 N/10mm|
|Adhesion to Steel||59 oz/in||6.5 N/10mm|
|Dielectric Strength||4,400 volts||4.4kV|
|Insulation Class CSA||356°F||180°C|
|Insulation Class UL||392°F||200°C|
|Certificates||UL-510 & CSA C-22-2|
|Government Specifications||MIL-I-19166C/ FAR 25.853|
|Boeing Specifications||BAC 5307|
*CAUTION: The above are typical values and should not be used in writing specifications. Customer is responsible to ensure product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.