Custom Fabricated Products, LLC
PK1190 Access Door Seals
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- PK1190 braided access door seals are resilient seals constructed of a braided FlextraTM covering over heat resistant wire mesh cores.
- The braided cover is coated with a high-temperature silicone aluminum alkyd resin. The design provides effective sealing where uneven mating surfaces are prevalent.
- The seal is recommended for continuous gas operating temperatures up to 1000°F (538°C).
- Rectangular shaped seals are available in standard sizes of ½” x ¾”, 5/8” X 1″ and ¾” x ¾”.
- Also available in round shaped seals.
Tadpole tapes and seals are used for a wide range of sealing applications. Typical applications include: Aircraft compartments, oven and furnace doors, ducting access doors, dust and environmental control, hooded equipment, clean rooms, other vibration and thermal barriers and crucible lids.
FLEXTRATM is a trademark of Alpha Associates, Inc. This information is based on data that we believe to be reliable. It is intended for use by persons having technical skills of their own discretion and risk. Since conditions of product use are outside our control. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and assume no liability in connection with any use of this information. Nothing herein is to be taken as a license to operate under or a recommendation to infringe any patents.