FR Aircaft Waterseal Tape and Corrosion Inhibitor
- Aircraft waterseal applications in main cabin areas including galleys, entryways, lavatories and any areas that are susceptible to moisture damage.
- Surface protection and sound dampening.
- Meets FAR 25.853(a) Appendix F for interior aircraft use.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Pressure Sensitive, Repositionable, Flame retardant and Sealant Compatible.
- Tough and durable.
- Moisture resistant.
- Helps prevent corrosion on floor structure.
- Easy and fast to apply.
- Meets all interior FR requirements.
- Can be applied directly over wet sealant.
- Transparent to allow for visual inspection.
- Release liner for wide width usage and die-cuts.
|Test||Typical Value||Typical Value (Metric)||Test Method|
|Total Thickness||14 mils||0.356 mm||PSTC-33|
|Adhesion to Steel||45 oz/in.||50.40 g/mm||ASTM – D3330|
|Tensile Strength||100 lb/in.||1.79 kg/mm||ASTM – D3759|
|Application Temperature Range||50°F to 120°F||10°C to 49°C|
|Operating Temperature Range||-65°F to 300°F||-54°C to 148°C|
Single-Coated with Liner
Substrate: Interior Grade Aromatic Polyurethane
Liner: 92lb Kraft Paper
** Recommended storage conditions:
40-60% Humidity, 60 Degrees F – 80 Degrees F
The information presented herein was prepared at BERRY PLASTICS CORPORATION by qualified technical personnel. To Berry’s knowledge it is true and accurate. However, the information and recommendations are furnished for these products with the understanding that the purchaser or user, as the case may be, will independently determine that the product is suitable for the intended use, and that such use complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. The data are submitted only for the user’s information and consideration, and do not constitute a warranty of any kind (including but not limited to a warranty of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose), or a representation for which BERRY PLASTICS assumes any legal responsibility