Premium Foil Tape – Heavy Duty
Aluminum foil for sealing and masking of aircraft. Aircraft sealing and masking applications. Used as a window mask to protect aircraft canopies, windshields and passenger window surfaces from crazing and/or hazing during paint stripping operations. Heavy duty vapor barrier sealing for sheet metal, flexible, and fiberglass duct systems.
- Aluminum Foil Backing provides a vapor barrier from moisture, contamination or corrosion.
- Acts as a heat shield, minimizing heat transfer.
- Superior conformability to adhere to irregular surfaces.
- Acrylic Adhesive System developed for solvent resistance and clean removal from surfaces.
- High adhesion – adheres tightly without lifting.
- Excellent aging resistance with long-term bond performance.
|Adhesion to backing||22 oz/in / 24.5 g/mm||(PSTC-1)|
|Adhesion to steel||(PSTC-1) 50 oz/in / 55.8 g/mm||(PSTC-1)|
|Foil Thickness||5.5 mils / .1397 mm||(ASTM D-1000)|
|Maximum Temperature||200°F / 93°C||(ASTM D-1000)|
|Tensile||26 lb/in / 0.46 kg/mm||(ASTM D-1000)|
|Thickness||3 mils / 0.762mm||(ASTM D-1000)|
|Specifications||FAR 25.853 (a)|
Note: The above are typical values and should not be used in writing specifications